- Appraisal prepared for secondary market with all Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac form types.
- FHA appraisal and compliance inspection.
- VA appraisal and compliance inspection.
- Proposed construction appraisal and satisfactory completion certificate.
- Manufactured housing appraisal.
- 2-4 family and multi-family housing appraisal.
- Relocation appraisal.
- Vacant land appraisal.
- Residential and commercial appraisals.
Who we are
Indiana Certified Residential
Appraiser CR 69100111
Armando Gonzalez de la Vega
Indiana Appraiser Trainee TR41800013
Our reputation as East Central Indiana's leading residential appraisal company is due in part to:
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Good communication and quick response. It is our goal to be "Easy to work with".
- Reasonable turn-around times along with a good quality product.
- Continual education in USPAP and Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac requirements
- Professional courtesy and appearance
- We offer a technologically advanced appraisal office with full internet capabilities
What We Do
Our certified appraisers have over 40 years of combined experience to serve your needs in a professional and expedient manner.
We are actively appraising and experienced throughout East Central Indiana. Our covered areas include:
• Delaware County
• Randolph County
• Blackford County
• Henry County
• Jay County
• North and East Madison County
• Southeast Grant County
Including the cities of Hartford City, Portland, Anderson, Muncie, Winchester, and New Castle.